I know I'm truly home when I go for a long swim in the pool. Without a care for time. Almost.
Then went to borders for a couple of hours. Was ambitious and wanted to read a lot. But. Haha walked around a bit first to look for good books. And now I've got a couple I want to read. Yupp. Only managed The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Looks like more trips to borders is in order. Pity I'll be away the whole of next week in m'sia to attend a friend's wedding then. :(
pity indeed. :(:(
I hate to be where you are not, when you are not.
Then went to borders for a couple of hours. Was ambitious and wanted to read a lot. But. Haha walked around a bit first to look for good books. And now I've got a couple I want to read. Yupp. Only managed The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Looks like more trips to borders is in order. Pity I'll be away the whole of next week in m'sia to attend a friend's wedding then. :(
pity indeed. :(:(
I hate to be where you are not, when you are not.
Saturday, December 13, 2008